Monday, February 15, 2010

The Bass Pro Shop Experience







Last Christmas I went in Dallas, Texas for the Holidays and we had some time to go check one of the biggest fishing shop in the world: The DFW Bass Pro Shop.

If you like fly fishing, bass fishing and any other outdoor activity, it's a good place to shop.

Everyone has it's own opinion about it but I have to admit that I don't really like to shop there, but I like to look at the new products and boats they have.

The shop is like a fishing/ Hunting/ Outdoors super market and you will be able to find almost everything you need.

I personally enjoy looking at the fish they have in aquariums and I love to try new rods and reels.

Enjoy the pictures!

Pierre

1 comment:

DmiAttic said...

Very interesting blog post, Thanks for the informative post provided.